This page is dedicated to all local business owners by offering you free advise, guidance and downloads which will help improve your business.
+27 67 046 6851
How To Use WhatsApp On Your Laptop or Desktop
Let us take your branding to the next level
+27 67 046 6851
Let Us Contact You
Follow Us On Facebook
With more than one billion users, WhatsApp Messenger is the most popular messaging application in the world. It lets you send messages over an internet connection, rather than using your text allowance, saving you money on your phone bill. But you can also use it on your PC.
That means you can send messages from your computer to your customers' phones. All you need is WhatsApp on your phone (here's how to download it), and a PC connected to the internet. We'll show you how here.
1. Open web.whatsapp.com on your computer using the web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari or Edge are compatible)
2. Open the WhatsApp app on your phone by tapping on it
3. Open the Chats screen and select Menu and then WhatsApp Web
4. There will be a QR code (looks like a scrambled barcode) on the computer screen. Scan this using your phone
5. WhatsApp will then open in your computer browser and you’ll be able to use it as to send messages as you would on your phone
6. When you’ve finished your session, you can also log out. Click on the three-dot menu above the chats list on the left hand side of the screen
7. Click on Log out at the bottom of the list
You can also download the software on your PC from whatsapp.com/download
Leave A Comment